Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 March 2014

Deck 6



I close my eyes
the rushing wind

the force of the sea
Force the aroma of the sea into my being.

Stand still
stand silent
with eyes closed
and arms spread out to engulf the sea.

Inhale – deeply
the wind rushes in
and drives a path
the sea's aroma spreads deep within my soul.

The aroma melds with the fluids of my being
it energises me and lifts me up to realms unknown
to realms seldom seen
to realms of our dreams.

The dreams fill me with longing
a longing for a primeval time
a longing for peace before birth
a longing for silence - the silence of the womb.

I am immersed in water
it is splashing around me
it surrounds me with its healing touch.
I give myself up to the healing powers of water.

As I drift in the water it drifts in me
its healing fingers creep into all the crevices of my being.
it is quiet
It becomes even quieter
as it drifts into very centre of my being.

It's long cool fingers cool the frenetic thoughts in my mind.
I become quiet, quieter still as it treads through my mind.
Each step stills another synapses
until my entire brain is calmed.

I open my eyes.
Deck 6 is still there
the sea is still there
the wind is still there
but I am changed
there is peace in my heart
there is peace in my soul
I am revived.

No comments:

Post a Comment